Friday, December 12, 2014

To Buy For

Since starting Make It or Bake It, I have very few people to buy for. The Sidekick is at the top of the list, though he's been kind of hard to buy for this year. He kind of has expensive tastes. I'm too poor to have a boyfriend, really, but the heart wants what the heart wants. It's the thought that counts, right? Right?

I always do a stocking for my sister, as well. This year, she is also hard to buy for. Mostly because I have very little funds.

Other then that, I have four friends I like to get things for and my parents. These people understand the financial situation, so I'm not going to stress if I can buy them the moon. The pets also get presents. Not spoiled, though. I hope my list isn't ridiculous. I mean, I try my best to keep it to a minimum which is why I rarely get close to new people.

Just kidding.

What does your buying list look like?

No comments: