Sunday, November 2, 2014

Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer

Every now and again, I come across an amazing product and just have to share. Today, I am sharing with you a carbonated beverage called Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer. It isn't simply the taste, which is divine, nor the bottle, a visual delight, but the fact is reminded me of Harry Potter and I instantly fell in love. It's so much wizardry.

The taste? Is great. Butterscotchy and fabulous. As I sipped my bottle, I imagined I was in Hogsmeade at the Hog's Head Pub, sitting in the corner wearing a cloak of velvet, but also of shadows. It might have been snowing outside. 

If you go in search of a story, this tasty non-alcoholic beer has been in production since 1374 by the Flying Cauldron at their brew pub in Hogsbreath, England. It is concocted with creamy vanilla, natural butterscotch and enough spells to keep it magical. A lovely bit of fun for anyone who is young at heart. So, if you run across this tasty beverage, please do pick it up. Especially if you are a Potter fan. It will make you feel less like a Muggle.


Don't mind the Sidekick sneaking into the picture.

No comments: