Sunday, November 23, 2014

Damn You, Intersnacks!

This morning I was watching the latest episode of The Mindy Project, because I find it highly entertaining, and I said to myself, "Gee, I really like that Peter Prentice." He's a character on the show, but the actor who plays him, Adam Pally, portrays the somewhat clueless, undoubtedly adorable, and kind a perfect gynecologist. When he joined the show, I rejoiced. Mostly because Happy Endings had ended and I'd sort of developed a super secret crush on Max.

Well, I turned to the intersnacks to tell me if Mr. Pally has been in any movies or such, and lo and behold, he's leaving The Mindy Project. How disappointing. His character and squeezable face has made the show so much better. Not gonna lie, kinda made me pout for awhile. I'd start a petition asking him not to leave, but I highly doubt it'd do any good and, as you all know, I'm pretty damn lazy.


And look at that beard! 

No comments: