Friday, August 1, 2014

Winning At Social Media

Today I had a tiny taste of what internet popularity is like and I have to admit it, I kind of enjoyed it. Granted, it was a bit confounding to receive a hundred notifications on Twitter in the span of an hour. Usually, I get about one notification a week. Usually some random person following me only to unfollow me an hour later when I don't follow back. Needless to say, I am not winning at this social networking thing.

For those who didn't know, Facebook went down this morning. By some magical act of holy power, I managed to tweet at the right moment. I don't know how it happened. I was only being a smartass. Usually, I'm not so witty first thing in the AM. Actually, I'm not that witty in the afternoon either.

I will take my stardom. Bask in the glory. And wait until the stars align again.


No comments: