Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tonight

The moon is amazing.

Round. Full. Bright. Yellow.

Suspended in the air, no strings.

Just magic.

A super moon.

Did you pause? To see? To stare in awe?

Did you take notice?

I certainly did.

Mouth agape. Eyes wide. Breath captured. Heart skipping.

Utter wonderment.

Truly beautiful. Amazing. Jaw dropping. Gorgeous. Stunning.

My camera could not capture it, but I took a picture with my mind and will store it in my heart.

And as I gazed up at it I remembered that we share the moon. The stars.

They are ours. And everyone's.

Maybe we were gasping and pointing at the same time.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness... We were freaking out tonight about the moon too! And your descriptions were fabulous. You're a talent, Tyson. ;)

Nicole Pyles said...

I couldn't see it!Too cloudy!! But I will live that moment through your wonderful description. Thank you for sharing!

Nicole
World of My Imagination