Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Change

I'm going through a bit of a change. Not menopause. On my blog, silly!

I've recently added tabs.

You may have noticed. You may not have.

Against my better judgement, I have posted a few of my completed books. If you click on the book covers, you will be taken to excerpts and pitches. What a wonderful blog I weave.

I'm not published. Just to clarify that. These are the novels I have sitting on my hard drive collecting dust. They look pretty. So, I thought, why not put them all in one spot.

Not too long ago I had a website. I axed it after much deliberation and decided to rope everything together on my blog. I am, if nothing else, organized. That was a bold face lie! I am so disorganized and it took me nearly a year to put the tabs on my blog. Still, I am patting myself on the back.

Good job, Tyson. You done well.

Or something like that.

If any of you know any literary agents or publishers looking to find someone with seven or so novels in need of publishing, feel free to give them my blog link.

They say word of mouth works well. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jasmine Walt said...

A loom! How apropos.

Did Noelle do all your covers, Tyson? They're lovely. <3