Monday, May 9, 2011

For My Friend

There are certain things I don't worry about, things that I can't change. Like money, or where I am going to be in ten years, and whether or not someone likes me. Those things have never kept me up at night because they just are, and worrying over them would just be a waste of time and energy. Not unlike reading my blog.

Lately, I've been a bit worried over someone near and dear to my heart. Maybe I wouldn't be as worried if I lived close enough to them where I could pop by and help them out. Unfortunately, I live on the frozen tundra of Canada, more than a hop, skip and jump away from my friend.

This friend doesn't need my worry. He didn't ask for it. And deep in my heart, I know he'll be just fine. But still, I worry. Maybe it's because I don't like people I love being in pain. Or maybe it stretches beyond their discomfort and it comes from not being able to give them what they need or want. On the other hand, it probably has something to do with not seeing the situation and assessing it for myself.

So there you have it. Like any decent human being, I worry. Especially over my friends, and especially when they are in pain. These are dedicated to my friend, because I'm thinking about him. ♥

Call On Me. Kind of a perfect song.


Bob Marley is one cool dude.




Always loved this song.






:)


If you don't know the Field Mice, you should look into them.


Don't read into this one too much. ;)


Write About Love

No comments: