Monday, April 19, 2010

Moody Mondays

Mondays rub me the wrong way. It isn't their fault they are the worst day in the world. And it isn't Mondays fault I'm not the happiest camper. Regardless, I'm in a right bitchy mood. I can feel the lack of sleep is catching up to me. Back to the drawing board.

I'm thinking about taking a lover...

Is there anyone out there willing to take care of me financially? I will clean up the homestead. I will take care of your kids. I will run you baths and stroke your hair until you fall asleep each night.

I will do pretty much anything if it means:
1. I don't have to get up at 4:30AM
2. I can write for a good portion of the day
3. I don't have to worry about things

The things I say on Mondays probably don't apply to any other days of the week. So if there are any takers you better speak up today, or wait till next Monday.

And our Moody Monday Melody is:

No comments: