Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trying New Things

Not too long ago, I took it upon myself to try something new. I tried the kiwiberry, which was actually really enjoyable. So then, today, I opted to try out a Grapple. Do you know what a Grapple is? Well, it is an apple that tastes and smells like grape. Apparently the grape flavor is put into the apple through a relaxing bath. No, I am not joking.

I was apprehensive about trying it, but oddly enough, it wasn't that bad. It smelled more grapey than it tasted. Actually, my bag still smells like grapes. And not real grapes, which don't have much of a smell, but grape Popsicle grape. As the story goes, grape was always my favorite Popsicle.
Should you try these? yes, I think you should. It is always good to try new things.

2 comments:

C-Stene said...

I thought your Grapple really stunk.

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

they smell purple