Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Breaking News

While Leppy and I were driving to work this morning we heard the BREAKING NEWS.

Corey Haim died.

You know who I feel bad for?

Corey Feldman.

It's like he lost his shadow. There will be no more The Coreys in pictures. It will only be Corey. How sad?

I was always a Feldman girl growing up. Something about him just...spoke to me.

It's sad that Haim died, but how many people are going to say, "I saw that coming." And it's true, the world did see it coming. Drugs. Don't do them. They kill you.

I wonder how many people had him on their deadpool lists.

When I die, I don't want people to say, "I saw that coming." I want it to be a grand surprise. When you see someones death coming it is just sadder for some reason. Like no one stepped in to prevent it. This was the first time I'd witnessed breaking news. It was a weird experience. I hope I don't become a breaking news junkie.

No comments: