Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shits and Giggles

It seems these days I do everything with Leppy. We go to the doctors together, get in accidents together and take trips to Physio together.
The other day we went to a dollar store together. It was good times. I saw a ton of crap that I would never pay a dollar for, with one exception. The little titty jars I found.
I am at a loss as to what they were for. they were small, white with little lids that looks like nipples. There wasn't much you could put into them. Where would you keep them in your house? They seemed useless...
Maybe that was why they were at the dollar store in the first place. Maybe the manufacturers were like, "Why the fuck did we make these? These can't be used for shit." And so they shipped them off to dollar stores the world over.
They had no use. But I did take a semi-naughty photo with them:

see they really do look like tits.

No comments: