Friday, July 31, 2009

Funny

Some days are better than others.
In general at least one funny thing happens a day.
For example, yesterday Leppy and I amused ourselves with talking about the beginning of No More Games and how Donnie doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.
And today?
Well today I was in the service centre at work and noticed that someone had printed off the lyrics to Alanis Morisette's song You Outta Know. So I promptly took these lyrics to the only person I knew would think this was as funny as I. Christene Brown.
We then proceeded to sing the song. Such assholes.
Then our conversation further developed into what it would be like if Axl Rose sang this song, then a co-worker caught me doing my impression of this whilst in the Cafeteria.
All in all a fairly good day so far.
Also Christene was drining a soft drink this morning at 5.30AM.
Impressed? I am!

No comments: