Monday, June 1, 2009

Happiness In Small Doses

Jamie bought Maxim this weekend and we were laying in bed perusing the top 100 Sexiest women alive. And as we drew closer to number one I started to panic because Kristen Stewart hadn't been featured yet. I thought with Twilight being so massive (amongst teenage girls I suppose) and her being in the limelight galore that she would be at least in the seventies, but she wasn't.

I got this nauseating feeling that she was going to be number one. It isn't that I hate her. I just think she needs to stop biting her lip. And I don't find her sexy. Probably because she wore a bathing suit with a pot leaves on it.

Suddenly we have perused all the scantily clad women except for number one. And I said "If Kristen Stewart is number one I will have lost all my faith in humanity." Which might have been going a bit dramatic.

But, something beautiful happened. A light from the heavens was shone down upon me when we turned the page. The number one sexiest woman was Olivia Wilde and the world seemed like an okay place to live in again.

If only they would stop Kristen Stewart from acting in movies...


2 comments:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

so smoke pit

Anonymous said...

Honestly, how can you hate someone you don't even know? Seriously...