Thursday, June 18, 2009

Delirious Thursdays

By the time Thursday afternoon waltzes around I am pretty much delirious with tiredness and am ready to sleep sleep sleep. Everything is funnier on Thursdays. Like threatening letters, spazzy people who hang out the side of their vehicles and the fact that Nicole's daughter says "Mommy!" every time she sees the red beast in Where The Wild Things Are.

Today I laughed so hard I cried. Thursdays are also the day where I can fly off the handle and without warning go from Jovial to enraged. Just a warning.
Today I also said, "If I had a magic wand I'd shut the bitch up."
I think this will go down as one of the best things I've ever said.
Oh and when the guy was hanging out his truck, fingering another car and yelling I said, "The only way that it would be funnier is if he fell out of his truck." And it was true.
We listened to Dr. Dre's Forget About Dre, we kicked it old school.

No comments: