Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cassettes

When I worked at A&B we used to have mixed tape clubs and we would exchange mixed tapes & CD's to one another. I went old school and always brought a tape. It was more work of course but I felt it paid off. When i started dating Jay he mocked me mercilessly because I still rocked a Walkman when walking to and from work and frequently would play these mixed tapes I acquired at the clubs.
I still have this thing for cassettes, like I still have this thing for vinyl. I find it comforting and retro and it makes me sleep better at night. Regardless other people still represent with the cassettes. And you need to check this link out below because it is AMAZING.
Your mind will be blown:


http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/celebrity-art-made-with-cassette-tapes/

No comments: