Friday, February 6, 2009

Gears Of War 2

It isn't just a guy's game.

I've been playing it, a lot. And it is crazy addictive.

Do you know what else is addictive?

Talking to the people you are playing with on-line.

Especially when they find out I am a girl and I am not BAD. They always seemed shocked when I don't die every round.

In general, I am not a fan of shooting games like this. The main reason I DO like it is because I'm not killing humans. I am killing Locust Horde. And, well, they deserve to die.

I did my solo campaign and became way too involved in it.

For example, I was really sad when Carmine died, he was just a rookie and he shouldn't have died. Or when Dom had to shoot his wife because she was crazy and tortured. Or when Tai killed himself.

The truth is, I got a little weepy.

Those Locust Bastards are going DOWN.

No comments: